ABOUT THE BIBLE
We believe that the Bible is the Word of God, divinely inspired; that it contains no errors in the original manuscript and is preserved by God for us; it is authoritative for this church and each of us for every age.
- We believe that God exists eternally in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. These three are one God.
- We believe God created the universe by His Power and Word.
- We believe that God is all-knowing, all-powerful and ever present.
ABOUT JESUS CHRIST
- We believe that Jesus Christ was sent by God the Father into the world to save sinners
- We believe that Jesus Christ was virgin born, sinless in life and mighty in words and deeds.
- We believe Jesus was both and God and man, that He was crucified for our sins, where He is head of the church and intercedes for believers.
- We believe Jesus Christ is coming again personally, visibly and bodily to reign as Lord.
ABOUT THE HOLY SPIRIT
- We believe that Holy Spirit is a person is God, and has all the divine characteristics, He dwells in all believers, baptizes and seals them at the moment of salvation. He fills them in response of confession of sin and surrender of Him.
- We believe that Jesus, through His death on the cross, provided salvation for all. However to receive salvation one must repent of sin and trust Jesus Christ alone.
- All who have received Christ will at death apart to be with Christ in their spirits and at Christs return receive a new body, which will be like His glorious body.
ABOUT THE CHURCH
- We believe a New Testament church is a local body of baptized believers who have agreed together to worship Jesus Christ, edify the believers, evangelize the lost and minister to others.
- The church has two ordinances: Baptism and the Lord’s Supper. Baptism symbolizes the death, burial and resurrection of Jesus Christ and the new life we have in Him. The Lord’s Supper is a reminder of Christ’s death and anticipates His Second Coming.